This is one of my new favorite Instant Pot recipes. An easy dish to make that’s so tasty and so tender.
SHREDDED CHICKEN TACOS
- 1 Package chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- Chili Peper
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Lettuce wraps or tortilla wraps
- Diced red onions
- Mango Pieces
- Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Place the chicken on the bottom of the Instant Pot. Cover with your chopped onion, zucchini and garlic.
- Pour half of a salsa jar into the pot.
- Add about 5-10 olives for flavor.
- Pour in a 1/2 cup of water.
- Drizzle a tablespoon or two of olive oil in.
- Mix your spices in a bowl and evenly pour the mixture on the chicken. Drop in a few pieces cilantro.
- Close the instant pot let it heat up and pressure cook it for about 35 minutes.
- When the steam is released and the pot is ready to be opened pull the chicken apart. I used two large forks to shred my chicken.
- Serve on a lettuce shell or tortilla. Top with as many toppings as you can fit.
These were really delicious! My guests and I both enjoyed these and will definitely be using this recipe again.