These short ribs were excellent! I am now obsessed with the InstantPot and look for any reason at all to use it. You can literally create a delicious dinner with one pot and little to no work.
- 1 lb Beef short ribs
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1-2 onions
- 2 shallots
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Dice your onions, shallots, and garlic.
- In a small bowl combine your dry seasonings and mix.
- Pour 1 tbsp. olive oil on the bottom of your InstantPot & place your short ribs in.
- Evenly scatter the dry seasoning onto the short ribs covering as much of the meat as you can. I used a brush.
- Dump onion, shallot, garlic mixture on top.
- Pour in one can of diced tomatoes.
- Drizzle in about a tbsp of balsamic.
- You are now ready to cook – close the lid of your InstantPot and allow heatup.
- It takes about 15-20 mins to heat up and then will pressure cook the ribs in about 35 minutes.
- Release the steam when the the timer sounds and enjoy!
These were so tender and delicious! Try them out!
Ready to be pressurized!