Ridiculously easy, scrumptious, and sticky chicken on the bone.
- chicken drums
- vegetables for your kebobs
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. teriyaki
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- kebob sticks
- Heat up the grill.
- Put your chicken in a large bowl and add the honey, teriyake and olive oil. Mix well together.
- Season with salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- Wash the cilantro and pull off a small handful. Bruise or cut it up to get the most flavor from it. Squeeze 1/2 of a fresh lime in the bowl. Stir the mix again.
- Chop up your veggies and put them on kebob sticks. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Put everything on the grill and enjoy the delicious smoky, sweet flavors. So good I took the leftovers to work for the next day!