One of absolute favorite dishes. This is an Italian Wedding/Chickarina remix that will keep you coming back for more and more!
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- chicken bone broth
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. grated cheese
- Season your ground meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Use a huge stock pot and bring 4 cups of water with bone broth to a boil.
- Roll mini meatballs about the size of a quarter.
- Drop the raw meatballs into the boiling pot and lower heat.
- Add in your spinach.
- In a small box beat 2 eggs with salt, pepper, and grated cheese.
- Slow drizzle the egg batter into your soup — in lines almost if you can.
- Allow the soup to come back to a boil & enjoy!