Not one of my favorite foods, but these were reallyyy good!
- Brussel sprouts
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- Wash Brussels and cut lengthwise.
- Dice your onion and mince garlic.
- In a large pan heat ghee. Add onions and garlic once the ghee is melted. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add Brussels.
- Pour in a splash of balsamic and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut up raw bacon and throw in pan.
- Continue stirring and cooking an additional 10 minutes or so. I like my bacon crispy so I think I went a little longer