The best morning ever if you ask me😚 So filling and so delicious.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Salt, pepper, crushed red paper to taste
- Use a magic peeler or shredder to shred the sweet potato. Leave the skin on it’s good for you:)
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Cook shredded sweet potato until tender. I’d say about 5-7 minutes.
- Form your circles or ‘nests’ with sweet potatoes. Make a hole in the center of each.
- Crack one egg in each nest.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Cover and let cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve with fruit or something on the side so you don’t miss the bread!