These were unbelievably delicious! A fun lunch or dinner option that’s different and super filling without making you feel too stuffed.
- 1/2 lb. chicken
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- bib lettuce
- cashew butter
- carrots (sliced)
- crushed nuts
1) Mince 2 cloves fresh garlic and set aside in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, 3 tbsp coconut aminos, and squeeze the juice of one lemon in the bowl.
2) Heat the grill up while the chicken soaks in the marinade.
3) Grill chicken on medium heat until cooked.
4) Wash the bib lettuce and pat dry.
5) Place grilled chicken pieces over the lettuce. Top with sliced carrots, scallions, cilantro, and crushed nuts. Drizzle with nut butter.