This was so easy to make & cooked so quick! A nice dinner option or make a big batch and pack lunches for the week.
- 1.5 lbs chicken
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 shallot diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- Ghee or cooking oil
- Set the InstantPot to sauté. Melt one tbsp of ghee. Once melted sauté the onions, shallot, and garlic.
- When they are golden– place the chicken in the InstantPot and stir well to combine with onions.
- Pour in the chicken broth, water, squeeze the fresh lemon, and stir in the mustard.
- Once combined sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lid on the InstantPot. *Be sure the cover is in the ‘SEAL’ position.
- Set the InstantPot to “poultry.”
- I believe the cooking time auto adjusts to 14 minutes.
- When the timer sounds release the steam & enjoy!