You can do this one with any meat and vegetables that you have or like! I only had ground chicken so I made it work with that. This is a filling dish loaded with a ton of nutrients.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 4 sweet potatoes (these were organic TJ’s, if you have very large ones I’d only do 1 or 2)
- 2 shallots diced
- 3 carrots (washed and sliced)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 bag Trader Joe’s broccoli slaw
- Salt & pepper
- Ghee to sauté
1. In a large pan heat 1 1/2 tbsp ghee. Sauté the sweet potatoes, garlic, shallot or onions, and carrots.
2. Heat a separate skillet and sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt. Add the ground chicken and continue stirring until cooked.
3. Add the broccoli slaw to the veggie skillet and sauté a minute or two, then add spinach.
4. Mix the ground chicken into the veggies. Season with salt & pepper– enjoy!