I am obsessed with cauliflower crusts from Trader Joe’s. They are the perfect solution for my pizza cravings. Load them up with whatever toppings you’re in the move for and broil to perfection.
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Guyrere cheese
- Sautéed onions & peppers
- Small can tomato sauce
- Prepare crust as directed on the box.
- Sauté veggies of your choice.
- Sauté garlic and heat with sauce.
- Once the crust has cooked – spread the sauce, sautéed veggies, tomatoes, arugula & cheese on the pie.*Careful: don’t use too much sauce or liquid toppings. The cauli crust does tend to get more soggy than normal pizza.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until melted.