I am someone that just cannot refuse desserts. Having a batch of this in my freezer helps me to satisfy my craving without feeling guilty. This was so easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients– or less! You can literally make this ice cream with just bananas if you want.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp sugar free almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans
- Peel and slice 4 bananas. Freeze overnight.
- Put the frozen bananas into a high speed food processor. Blend until creamy. You may have to turn it off and hand mix a few times.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, almond butter, & nuts if you’re using those.
- Enjoy right then or freeze an additional hour if you like a harder consistency.